1. Milky Way AI Pte Ltd. (Registration No.:201227821N) (Company) does not generally use, collect or otherwise deal with personal data.
2. In the cases (which are exhaustively set out below) where the Company uses, collects or deals with personal data, it only does so where the personal data is provided voluntarily and obtained in compliance with all applicable laws. In order for the Company to use personal data, the data subject must voluntarily submit it and consent to its use for the specified purpose.
You can choose whether or not to provide us with or allow us to collect your personal information. If you do not consent or provide us with your personal information when we request it, we may not be able to provide you with full access to our website, content and services.
3. The Company does not presently use, collect or deal with sensitive personal data. If in exceptional cases the need arises and the Company requires to use, collect or deal with sensitive personal data, it will provide clear, specific and conspicuous notices and consent requests, and obtain all required consents. Sensitive personal data includes the following:
1. Government issued identification numbers, including social security, passport and identity card numbers;
2. Insurance plan numbers, financial account numbers and similar financial information;
3. Information that describes the precise real-time geographic location of the natural person derived through location-based services such as through GPS-enabled devices;
4. Information about past, present, or potential future health or medical conditions or treatments, including genetic, genomic, and family medical history.
4. The Company retains personal data collected (in accordance with the previous clauses) only as long as necessary to fulfil the specific purpose that has been consented to, or as required by law.
1. Obtaining aggregated and cumulative information;
2. Ensuring the appropriate click through;
3. Measuring and tracking consumer preferences;
4. Behavioural profiling.
7. While using our website or services, we may require you to provide us with your first and last name, phone number, company name, e-mail address and country of location. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you, so that we may provide our services to you or improve the service provided to you. When you visit our website, we collect the information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data comprises your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit and the time spent on those pages. We use Log Data for understanding where people are originally finding our site and compare how visitors are interacting with our site across different sources, so we can develop and define marketing campaigns by creating strategies based on historical performance.
8. We maintain pages on many social media websites. When you interact with our pages, we may collect your name, job title, company name, country location, phone number, e-mail address. These personal information are used so that we may offer our services to you.
9. You may provide your own personal Information through your public participation in chat sessions, message boards, user communities associated with Milky Way AI’s, blogs, email exchanges, or newsgroups on our websites. That personal information is public and may be available to anyone who has access to the website.
10. We employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
1. To facilitate our website;
2. To provide the website on our behalf;
3. To perform website-related services; or
4. To assist us in analysing how our website is used.
These third parties may have access to your personal information strictly in order to perform the services and tasks assigned to them. They are obligated not to disclose or use your personal information for any other purposes whatsoever.
11. We value your trust in providing us your personal information and we strive to use all commercially acceptable means of protecting it. No transmission over the internet, electronic storage or security is totally secure and reliable.
13. Our Services are not intended for use by, and do not target or address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete the information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
14. If you have any concerns or comments about our policies stated above, please email email@example.com .
If you would like to remove, update or otherwise have any questions or request relating to your personal data in our databases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.